What Can we do for you?
Let’s face it, we were all there once. You graduate from college and ask yourself, “I have all this knowledge fresh in my head, but now what?” Well, here’s the opportunity to get your foot in the door, to take all that new-found knowledge, and put it to use. What are you waiting for?
Momentum Solutions, LLC is a bit different than most. We specialize in matching recent college graduates and soon-to-be graduates with great companies willing to give them a chance. We work with College Advisors, Professors, Coaches, and Students to really get to know the young person behind the degree.
For Employers, we work with you to listen to your needs, to understand your company culture, and what you are looking for in an entry-level employee. We provide you with a motivated young person willing to learn, grow, and make a difference within your organization.
Hire a recent graduate, you will be glad you did!
A leading manufacturer of tools and equipment for telecommunication cable installation and line maintenance is hiring! Since 1956 our tools are used daily by the hard-working Pro’s installing and maintaining the infrastructure that connects America. We are recruiting top talent to join our exciting and growing business in Clover, South Carolina.
We are looking for a talented and highly skilled Product Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will be capable of working with our research department to create new user-centric products, as well as working directly with the engineering team to develop prototypes and user flows. The Product Designer will also be responsible for differentiating between the essential and non-essential components of any given product, as well as making detailed diagrams of these components during the design process.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Review project specifications and validate the product requirements with team members, customers and end users.
- Create multiple design concepts/product-solutions for review and selection against key characteristics and commercial criteria
- Develop detailed designs utilizing sound engineering principals, value add and value engineering, and design for manufacturing concepts and techniques.
- Produce 3D CAD models and drawings detailing material specification, dimensions, tolerances and any processing requirements.
- Work with suppliers and operations team to produce working prototypes for field testing.
- Validate first production articles through testing.
- Manage multiple projects / assignments simultaneously
- Work as part of a team to meet product development schedule and milestones